Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My LLR journey

Hi there!

I'm Meg, from LuLaRoe!  7 months ago I impulsively became a Fashion Consultant for LLR.  I fell in love with one top, the Randy, and decided to join.  Little did I know that 7 months later, I'd be bringing in thousands of dollars a month plus leading a team of 20!  Wow!!!  

I'm so thrilled about all the new girls joining my team!  I am biased but I think being a LLR Fashion Consultant is the best decision ever!  It's unlike any other Network Marketing business and is a perfect Stay At Home Mom job!  Here are some reasons why:

-you can work entirely from home (with online sales)
-you can bring in a nice salary
-you don't have to be pushy (people just love LLR clothes)
-marketing LLR really works, so post daily and you'll get feedback
-you can dream big because the profit margin is huge!






No comments:

Post a Comment